Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Dream



Martin Luther King once said.
"I have a dream"

However, until now, I did not have a dream.
Even though I was half way into my life, I was so frustrated.
Because I did not have a dream.

But recently I found a dream.
To master the English language,
To become a global person.


Today I will talk about my dream.

I'm working at the bank nearly 20 years.
I have experienced many things.
Collecting deposits, corporate finance,
Planning new business at headquarters
And now I'm the person in charge of the teller.

In particular, during the era of planning at headquarters,
Through mutual funds, I glimpsed the global market.
I was yearning to do something globally.
But I did not take concrete action.

My hobby is reading a kind of business.
The book I have been most affected by is "The World is Flat" by author Thomas Friedman, a Pulitzer Prize writer.
My view of the world has changed after reading this book depicting rapid globalization.
And with the recent global expansion of Facebook,
I started to want to access the world.


Do not leave this.
I have to access to the world.
I have to rush to the world
I could have a dream.


Nevertheless, I don't have English language skills.

So I started studying English six months ago.
This is the reason why I am in here.


Despite I am a 41 year old man, I am like a adolescent,
Right now I can say.

I have a dream.


1 comment:

  1. Great!!
    Nice to meet you, Mr.Takemura.

    Just go straight into your dream. Keep moving forward!

    I have the same dream of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete