Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My original iPhone application


First of all,
Look at this video.




















The video introduces this application below.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mind-reading/id453928036?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8





One of my hobbies is creating application for iPhone.
I created this application two years ago.
You can get this from 'iTunes' Apple's online store.


Next,
This is second my original application.
'Romen Densha de Let's La Go!'
This is the game of tram in Hiroshima.



Right now, I am currently developing new application.



Creating application is not as difficult as you think.
What we need in developing application are Apple's PC and the knowledge on how to google.
If you have some difficult tasks during development we can simply google it.



I haven't earned anything because these application is free.
But thanks for the free charge, 
People around the world downloaded this application though it is not that great as other applications in Apple.
'Mind-Reading' Application is available in English language version.
This has been downloaded about 3000 times from about 40 countries.




The following are top ten countries my application downloaded.

1. USA 
2. Japan
3. UK
4. Australia
5. Canada
6. India
7. China
8. Philippines
9. Sweden
10. UAE


Others,

Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Korea, NewZealand, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Netherlands, Vietnam

and so on.




The colored areas on the map are the countries in which my application has been downloaded.


  










While I was very surprised and excited, I felt something strange.
I can't believed that my application is downloaded all over the world.

From room of a normal apartment in rural Japan,
I am connecting to the global market.
I realized that 'The world is flat' that is the Pulitzer Prize author Thomas Fridman's book tittle.


Not so long ago, it is very difficult for individual to sell something.
But now internet makes us be able to sell for the people around the world directory.
I think that it will be good time for creative person in near future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment